OPTIMAL OPERATION OF CARGO SHIPS: LINE DISTIBUTION OF SHIPS VOYAGES
Analyzes how each Ship in a fleet of ships can complete, in a given period of time, a number of voyages on different trade routes; how to optimally distribute the voyages of these ships on these different routes; what determinants should be considered and the criteria for optimal distribution. Defines the problem and its dimensions by discussing the factors that most affect the distribution of ships voyages.
Arab Maritime Transport Academy,
- El-Noshokaty, S M
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic forecasting; Estimating; Scheduling; Ship operations; Trade; Voyage management systems; Water waves
- Uncontrolled Terms: Breaking waves
- Old TRIS Terms: Trade forecasts; Voyage estimating
- Subject Areas: Economics; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00098164
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM