PROCEEDINGS CONFERENCE ON HAZARD EVALUATION AND RISK ANALYSIS
These proceedings record papers on: (1) hazard evaluation and (2) risk analysis as they relate to hazardous materials in transport covering: Benefit-Cost Studies in Socio-Technical Systems; Technology and Safety; Analytical Approaches to Risk Analysis: Problems in Practice; Pyrotechnic Hazard Evaluation and Risk Concepts; The Environmental Risk Arising from the Bulk Storage of Dangerous Chemicals; The Geography and Ecology of the Houston Ship Channel--Galveston Bay System.
- Sponsored and conducted by the Committee on Hazardous Materials of the National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council with the support of the U.S. Coast Guard under contract T.O. 13 (DOT-OS-00035).
Committee on Hazardous Materials2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Publication Date: 1971-8-18
- Pagination: 163 p.
- TRT Terms: Classification; Fires; Hazard evaluation; Hazards; Occupational safety; Risk analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew safety; Fire hazard classification
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00032186
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1973 12:00AM