LAND USE PROJECTIONS - HOW ACCURATE HAVE THEY BEEN. AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT - THE BALTIMORE EXPERIENCE
This paper focuses on a review of the land use projections that were developed for the Baltimore, Maryland region in the mid-1970s as part of the Baltimore Regional Environmental Impact Study (BREIS) where Dr. Bellomo acted as Project Manager and Frank Spielberg directed the travel demand analysis.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Bellomo, S J
- Gay, C
- Spielberg, F
- 1992 Compendium of Technical Papers. Institute of Transportation Engineers Annual Meeting
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1992-8-9 to 1992-8-12
- Publication Date: 1992
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Land use; Travel demand
- Geographic Terms: Baltimore (Maryland)
- Old TRIS Terms: Land use forecasting
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00629390
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: May 18 1993 12:00AM