STANDARDS FOR ELECTRONIC TOLL AND TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT: A PROGRESS REPORT
This paper discusses the results of meetings among IVHS groups to decide on a system of common standards. A Communications Committee came up with a communications matrix to describe the applications and attributes of IVHS activities. The goal of the matrix document is to provide a living document for standard-setting bodies and other interested parties so that they have access to a description of what IVHS is and what the applications are going to be.
IVHS America400 Virginia Avenue, SW, Suite 800
Washington, DC United States 20024-2730
- Gravelle, K P
- Surface Transportation and the Information Age. Proceedings of the IVHS America 1992 Annual Meeting, Volume I
- Location: Newport Beach, CA
- Date: 1992-5-17 to 1992-5-20
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Committees; Communications; Intelligent transportation systems; Standards
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00629276
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 20 1993 12:00AM