A COMPENDIUM OF CURRENT ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES IN PUGET SOUND AND NORTHWEST ESTUARINE WATERS
This reference tool is a descriptive record of 1974 marine research conducted in Puget Sound, Washington coastal waters, and related estuaries. Over 250 studies are comprehensively summarized. Arranged in fourteen major research categories, these project summaries are also indexed by investigator subject geographical area and both sponsoring and performing organization. Marine science disciplines treated include such areas as: Physical, Chemical, and Biological Oceanography-Fisheries-Pollution and Water Quality-Marine Bio-systems and Ecology-Engineering and Technology-Coastal Zone Management. Provides the user with the knowledge of who is doing what research, where, when, and for whom.
Oceanographic Commission of Washington312 Fifth Avenue, North
Seattle, WA USA 98109
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 370 p.
- Pacific Northwest Sea
- Publisher: Oceanographic Commission of Washington
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Coastal zone management; Coasts; Development; Environmental impact analysis; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Geographic Terms: Pacific Coast (United States); Pacific States
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00131134
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Oceanographic Commission of Washington
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM