FEDERAL TRANSIT ADMINSTRATION SIX-YEAR PLAN FOR A NATIONAL PROGRAM OF TRANSIT PLANNING AND RESEARCH
The report discusses the ten specific topics that form the six-year plan for a national program of transit planning and research. The topics are: Advanced Public Transportation Systems; Clean Air; Finance; Human Resources; Information; Regional Mobility; Safety and Security; Technology Development; Transit Accessibility; and Planning and Project Development. For each topic, the report details: (1) background; (2) goals, objectives, and benefits; (3) program components; and (4) the six-year program.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1992-12
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Advanced public transportation systems; Air quality; Finance; Human resources management; Information management; Information, data, and knowledge; Mobility; Safety; Security; Technology; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Human resources
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Clean air; Fta section 6; National transportation policies; Technological development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00628129
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-TTS-05-92-2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 20 1993 12:00AM