MULTICOMMUNITY COLLABORATION: AN EVOLVING RURAL REVITALIZATION STRATEGY
There is a growing awareness and interest in small towns working together in both the U.S. and Canada. Examining these voluntary alliances for rural community development was the focus of an NCRCRD research project and conference. A multidisciplinary research team examined three study sites. The case studies, the conference and follow-up activities represent a major effort to identify and dissiminate the available fund of knowledge, and to define needed research topics and extension programs on multicommunity collaborations.
Iowa State University, AmesNorth Central Regional Center for Rural Development, 216 East Hall
Ames, IA United States 50011
- Publication Date: 1992-7
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Communities; Cooperation; Redevelopment; Research projects; Rural development; Urban development
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs; Revitalization
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00628068
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 21 1993 12:00AM