US DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE SUPPORT OF FOUR REGIONAL RURAL DEVELOPMENT CENTERS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES
The U.S. Department of Agriculture, through its Cooperative States Research Service and Extension Service, supports four regional rural development centers throughout the United States. Each center is also supported by the land-grant universities in its region. They are: (1) North Central Regional Center for Rural Development, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa; (2) Northeast Regional Center for Rural Development, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania; (3) Southern Rural Development Center; Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, Mississippi; and (4) Western Rural Development Center, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon. The centers coordinate rural development research and produce educational materials and programs. The results are usually published as book-length manuscripts, conference proceedings and research reports.
- Publications are available from each regional center, through the Cooperative States Research & Extension Service.
Department of Agriculture1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20250
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural economics; Education; Regional development; Research projects; Rural development; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00628067
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1993 12:00AM