AIRBAGS AND OTHER INFLATABLE SYSTEMS FOR VEHICLE SAFETY (LATEST CITATIONS FROM THE U.S. PATENT DATABASE)
The bibliography contains citations of selected patents concerning airbags and other inflatable vehicular safety restraint systems. Citations include airbags stowed in dashboards, in steering columns, in seats, on restraint straps, and in seats for children. Included are patents on associated components, propellants, gas generating composition, ignition systems, structural components, and design configurations for specific applications. Seat belt restraint systems are referenced in separate bibliographies.
- Updated with each order. Supersedes PB90-858853. Sponsored in part by the National Technical Information Service.
NERAC, IncorporatedTolland, CT United States
- Publication Date: 1992-4
- Features: References;
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Bibliographies; Restraint systems; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Inflatable devices
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I80: Accident Studies;
- Accession Number: 00627807
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1993 12:00AM