FACTS, 1992 EDITION
These "Facts" sheets present statistics from fatal accidents that occurred in the United States in 1991 and previous years for comparison purposes, and State laws pertaining to highway safety and driver licensing. The following "Facts" sheets are included in the 1992 packet: General Facts; Alcohol; Bicycles; Children; Elderly; Motorcycles; Passenger Vehicles; Pedestrians; Roadside Hazards; State by State; Teenagers; Tractor-Trailers; Vehicle Size; Child Restraint Laws; DUI/DWI Laws; Helmet Use Laws; Safety Belt Laws; and Young Driver Laws.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety1005 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1992-7
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Aged; Bicycle crashes; Child restraint systems; Children; Driver licensing; Drivers; Drunk driving; Fatalities; Helmets; Highway safety; Manual safety belts; Motorcycle crashes; Pedestrian vehicle crashes; Roadside hazards; State laws; States; Statistics; Teenage drivers; Tractor trailer combinations; Traffic crashes; Truck crashes; Vehicle size
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00626981
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 2 1993 12:00AM