ERTICO - MISSION AND ORGANIZATION
The Commission of the European Communities and the Round Table of European Industrialists have promoted the creation of ERTICO, a private-public organizations, open to all interested European Organizations, with the objective of contributing to the coordination of ongoing Advanced Transport Telematics (ATT) projects in Europe and to provide support and guidelines for implementation. ERTICO will serve as an umbrella organization adding value to ongoing activities. It will not replace or compete with existing companies, organizations and initiatives. ERTICO will not seek profits from its operations. Its activities will be financed by annual fees from its partners and by contributions from third parties including the EC Commission.
IVHS America400 Virginia Avenue, SW, Suite 800
Washington, DC United States 20024-2730
- Camus, J P
- Surface Transportation and the Information Age. Proceedings of the IVHS America 1992 Annual Meeting, Volume I.
- Location: Newport Beach, CA
- Date: 1992-5-17 to 1992-5-20
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Partnerships; Private enterprise; Technological innovations; Telecommunications; Transit operating agencies
- Identifier Terms: European Commission
- Geographic Terms: Europe; European Union countries
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00626006
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 4 1993 12:00AM