UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION: A LOOK TO THE FUTURE
This section of the conference introduces the topic and the three speakers from the main administrations of the U.S. DOT which are involved in IVHS AMERICA. These are the Federal Highway Administration, Federal Transit Administration, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
IVHS America400 Virginia Avenue, SW, Suite 800
Washington, DC United States 20024-2730
- Lamm, L P
- VAN NESS, N
- Fisher, R J
- Leasure, W
- Surface Transportation and the Information Age. Proceedings of the IVHS America 1992 Annual Meeting, Volume I.
- Location: Newport Beach, CA
- Date: 1992-5-17 to 1992-5-20
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Innovation; Intelligent transportation systems; Transportation departments; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; U.S. National Transportation Safety Board
- Old TRIS Terms: Future concepts
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00625999
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 1 1993 12:00AM