IEEE VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY SOCIETY NEWSLETTER
This quarterly newsletter presents vehicular technology studies in the following areas: land, airborne and maritime mobile and cellular radio communications systems including personal communications; vehicular electronics including information systems, navigation and control; traction power, train control, signaling and communications relating to railroads and mass transit systems.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01617887
Piscataway, NJ United States 08855-1331
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: v.p.
- IEEE VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY NEWSLETTER
- Publisher: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- ISSN: 0161-7887
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Automatic train control; Communication systems; Electrical engineering; Electronics; Mobile communication systems; Navigation systems; Public transit; Quarterly; Radio; Railroad signaling; Railroad signals; Technology; Traction
- Old TRIS Terms: Navigation systems development
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00626147
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 22 1996 12:00AM