1992 TRAFFIC CRASHES, INJURIES, AND FATALITIES - PRELIMINARY REPORT. NHTSA TECHNICAL REPORT
This report contains preliminary estimates of the number of police reported crashes, injuries, and fatalities for 1992. Trend data are presented for these estimates. The trend on fatality rate per 100 million vehicle miles of travel is also included. The national estimates included in the report are quite extensive and cover a wide range of frequently used crash classifiers. Some of the estimates are compared to the corresponding values available for 1991. The results are presented in tabular and graphical form and are summarized in a set of summary findings.
National Center for Statistics and Analysis1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Cerrelli, E C
- Publication Date: 1993-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Estimates; Fatalities; Graphics; Injuries; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Graphical analysis
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00629162
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 968
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 27 1993 12:00AM