REPORT ON AIRLINE SERVICE, FARES, TRAFFIC, LOAD FACTORS, AND MARKET SHARES. SERVICE STATUS ON MARCH 1, 1984
This report compares airline departures and seating capacities for March 1984 with March 1983 as well as March 1978. Comparisons of monthly data on traffic, capacity and load factors by mileage block, hub classification and density interval are included for the months of October and November, 1983 vs. the same months in 1982. The report is organized in four sections. Section 1, Highlights, summarizes some of the key findings contained in the statistical reports and tabular appendices, with charts illustrating significant trends. Section 2, Special Features, contains special analyses concerning particular aspects of airline performance. These vary from report to report. Section 3, How to Use the Report, briefly explains what can be found in the report. Section 4, Statistical and Tabular Appendices, contains the tables identified as sections A, B, C, D, and E in earlier reports in the series. These tables are now numbered sequentially.
Civil Aeronautics BoardBureau of Domestic Aviation, 1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 1984-6
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 143 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airlines; Alternatives analysis; Arrivals and departures; Fares; Level of service; Load factor; Market share; Performance; Statistics; Tables (Data); Trend (Statistics); Vehicle capacity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Service
- Old TRIS Terms: Seating capacity
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00629142
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Issue Number 30
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 25 1993 12:00AM