HIGHWAY ADVERTISING CONTROL: MOTORIST INFORMATION SIGNS
This report contains applicable excerpts on motorist information signs from Legislative Statutes, Traffic Control Devices, Chapter RCW 47.36 and from Rules and Regulations, Motorist Information Signs, Chapter WAC 468-70. Appendices contain the following: (A) Typical Signing for Single Exit Interchanges; (B) Typical Signing for Double Exit Interchanges; (C) Typical Signing for At-Grade Intersections; (D) Fabrication, Single Exit Interchanges; (E) Fabrication, Double Exit Interchanges; (F) Fabrication, Ramps with Six Businesses and Two or Fewer Businesses Either Right or Left; (G) Fabrication, Ramps for More than Two Businesses Either Left or Right; (H) Fabrication, Conventional Roads with Four Businesses and Two or Fewer Businesses Either Right or Left; and (I) Fabrication, Conventional Roads for More than Two Businesses Either Left or Right.
Washington State Department of TransportationTransportation Building, 310 Maple Park Avenue SE, P.O. Box 47300
Olympia, WA United States 98504-7300
- Publication Date: 1992-9
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Direction signs; Driver information systems; Interchanges; Intersections; Laws; Regulations; Roadside advertising; Traffic signs
- Geographic Terms: Washington (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Exits; Traffic sign design
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00629133
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: M 55-94
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 24 1993 12:00AM