DEMOGRAPHIC AND ECONOMIC FORECASTS 1990-2030
Long-range population and employment forecasts furnish essential information for assessing alternatives proposed to provide adequate transportation facilities for the people of Oregon. The demand for transportation services is directly affected by the size of the population and the number of workers employed. The demographic and economic forecasts presented in this report were prepared for use in transportation planning. Following the introduction, the report is divided into four parts. The first section presents statewide projections of population and employment. The second section presents regional and county projections of population and employment. The third section summarizes population and employment forecasts for the state and the metropolitan regions out to the year 2030. The fourth section is an appendix that provides detailed tables of population and employment forecasts.
Salem, OR United States 97310
- Eike, A M
- Publication Date: 1993-3
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Demographics; Economics; Employment; Forecasting; Long range planning; Population; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Long term
- Geographic Terms: Oregon
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00628981
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 5 1993 12:00AM