CONCRETE PAVEMENT DESIGN MANUAL
This manual was originally prepared for the Northwest Concrete Pavement Seminar in Boise, Idaho, October 30 to November 2, 1990. It has been modified from the "Pavement Design--Principles and Practices" manual prepared for the Federal Highway Administration/National Highway Institute by ERES Consultants, Inc., under contract number DTFH61-86-C-00038. The modifications were made to reflect changes in current practice, updated information, and recent research related entirely to portland cement concrete pavements. The manual accompanies National Highway Institute Course No. 13111. It is organized in five blocks, as follows: (1) Introduction; (2) Initial Considerations in the Pavement Design Process; (3) Rigid Pavement Design; (4) Rigid Pavement Design Features; and (5) Rehabilitation of Rigid Pavements.
National Highway InstituteFederal Highway Administration
1310 North Courthouse Road, Suite 300
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1992-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 516 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Design; Driver rehabilitation; Manuals; Pavement design; Rigid pavements
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design features; Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00628946
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-HI-92-015, NHI Course No. 13111
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 29 1993 12:00AM