FATAL ACCIDENT REPORTING SYSTEM 1991 - A REVIEW OF INFORMATION ON FATAL TRAFFIC CRASHES IN THE UNITED STATES
This publication presents information on fatal traffic crashes and fatalities in the United States based on the Fatal Accident Reporting System (FARS) data file for 1991. The report is organized as follows: 1991 National Statistics; Introduction; FARS Operations; Uses and Availability of Data; Chapter 1 - Trends; Chapter 2 - States; Chapter 3 - Crashes; Chapter 4 - Vehicles; Chapter 5 - Persons; Classification of Crash Data; Status of State Laws; Recent Reports from the National Center for Statistics and Analysis; Glossary; Index; and Forms.
National Center for Statistics and Analysis1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1993-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 258 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles by type; Cyclists; Drivers; Fatalities; Glossaries; Passengers; Pedestrians; State laws; States; Statistics; Trend (Statistics)
- Identifier Terms: Fatal Accident Reporting System
- Uncontrolled Terms: Vehicle type
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00628844
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 954
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 16 1993 12:00AM