NATIONAL TRAFFIC DATA ACQUISITION CONFERENCE, SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA, OCTOBER 25-29, 1992, PROCEEDINGS
The National Traffic Data Acquisition Conference was attended by representatives from all 50 states and many foreign countries. Presentations and demonstrations indicated that the collection of traffic data will be an area of increasing importance due to recent and pending Federal Legislation. This publication contains the papers presented at the Conference. They are grouped according to session and preceded by session summaries. The sessions are as follows: Opening General Session; Planning and Research - Part I; Planning and Research - Part II; Intelligent Vehicle/Highway System (IVHS) and Commercial Vehicle (CVO) Technologies; SHRP-FHWA Long Term Pavement Performance (LTPP) Program; Vehicle Weight Enforcement; Data Collection, Processing and Analysis; The Implementation of the HELP Project; Design and Maintenance Program; and Closing General Session.
California Department of Transportation1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1992-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 683 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle classification; Automatic vehicle identification; Commercial vehicles; Conferences; Data analysis; Data collection; Equipment; Information processing; Intelligent transportation systems; Law enforcement; Mathematical analysis; Pavement performance; Planning; Research; Technology; Traffic counting; Traffic data; Vehicle weight; Weigh in motion
- Identifier Terms: Heavy Vehicle Electronic License Plate Program; Long-Term Pavement Performance Program; Strategic Highway Research Program
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Security and Emergencies; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00628794
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/CA/TO/TDS-92-1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1993 12:00AM