RESULTS: SEAT BELT SURVEY, 1991
This survey was conducted seven months after the survey conducted by Transport Canada. A total of 2654 vehicles were surveyed to see who used the shoulder harness. Data was compared by age and sex for different areas of the Province. The goals of this program were to reach 80 percent by 1990 and 95 percent wearing rate by 1995.
Newfoundland Department of Works, Services and TransportationSt. John's, Canada 000
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Data collection; Gender; Shoulder harnesses; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Age factors
- Old TRIS Terms: Shoulder harness usage
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00628209
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 2 1993 12:00AM