CANADIAL NATIONAL: ANNUAL REPORT 1988
Annual report of Canadian National, a Crown corporation which offers rail-based freight transportation and distribution services throughout Canada and into United States. This report gives a 5-year financial and statistical summary; and discusses the future; opening doors to customers; quality technology for productivity and safety; people and progress; quality performance; progress with a conscience; directors; officers; companies; and provides a financial review and consolidated financial statements.
Canadian National Railways, Headquarters LibraryP.O. Box 8100
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3N4, Canada
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reports; Financial analysis; Freight transportation; Statistical analysis
- Identifier Terms: Canadian National
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00628115
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1993 12:00AM