INDUSTRY SECTOR ANALYSIS - RAILROAD EQUIPMENT, (GUATEMALA)
The Industry Sector Analyses (I.S.A) for railroad equipment contains statistical and narrative information on projected market demand, end-users, receptivity of Guatemalan consumers to U.S. products, the competitive situation - Guatemalan production, total import market, U.S. market position, foreign competition, and competitive factors, and market access - Guatemalan tariffs, non-tariff barriers, standards, taxes and distribution channels. The I.S.A. provides the United States industry with meaningful information regarding the Guatemalan market for railroad equipment.
Department of CommerceInternational Trade Administration Office of Latin America
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Cooperation; Equipment; Foreign; Imports; International; International compacts; Railroad equipment industry
- Uncontrolled Terms: International competition
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Vehicles and Equipment; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00628016
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 2 1993 12:00AM