INDUSTRY SECTOR ANALYSIS MEXICO: ADVANCED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
The Industry Sector Analyses (I.S.A.) for robots in the automotive industry contains statistical and narrative information on projected market demand, end-users, receptivity of Mexican consumers to U.S. products, the competitive situation - Mexican production, total import market, U.S. market position, foreign competition, and competitive factors, and market access - Mexican tariffs, non-tariff barriers, standards, taxes and distribution channels. The I.S.A. provides the United States industry with meaningful information regarding the Mexican market for robots in the automotive industry.
Department of CommerceInternational Trade Administration. Office of Mexico 14th Between E Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC Canada 20230
- Publication Date: 1990-6
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Foreign; Imports; Manufacturing; Market surveys; Motor vehicle industry; Robots
- Uncontrolled Terms: International competition
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00628013
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 2 1993 12:00AM