YUKON TERRITORY. MOTOR TRANSPORT BOARD: ANNUAL REPORT 1990-91
Annual report of the Board, which ensures that an adequate highway transportation system is maintained to provide reliable and efficient service to Yukon customers, to allow the development of a sound economic and social framework in Yukon and to protect the public interest. The report covers the regulatory process and the activities of the Board in holding public hearings, conducting buseness meetings, issuing permanent and temporary certificates, and policy development.
Yukon Territory Motor Transport BoardWhitehorse, Canada
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reports; Economic efficiency; Highway transportation; Level of service; Policy making; Reliability; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency; Transportation systems
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00628012
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 2 1993 12:00AM