AN ACTION STRATEGY FOR THE POMONA RAIL STATION AND TRANSPORTATION CENTER IN ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE SITE VISIT
The purpose of this report is to (1) examine the value of the transportation center in attracting new development and expanding existing facilities; (2) consider the alternative public/private financing strategies for the feeder transit services to the transportation center; (3) identify the initial steps to implement the transportation center; and (4) analyze the applicability of joint development/value recapture.
National Council for Urban Economic Development1730 K Street, NW, Suite 915
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1988-12-30
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic development; Feasibility analysis; Financing; Governments; Investments; Passenger terminals; Private enterprise; Railroad transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00627994
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 13 1993 12:00AM