CRASH DATA AND RATES FOR AGE-SEX GROUPS OF DRIVERS, 1990
The results presented in this research are based on 1990 data for driver licenses, fatal crashes, and travel. The research note also utilizes the NHTSA estimates on total crashes obtained from a nationally representative sample of crashes under the General Estimates System to compute national crash involvement rates, not previously available, for the adopted age-sex groups of drivers.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Cerrelli, A C
- Publication Date: 1992-5
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Crash data; Driver licensing; Drivers; Fatalities; Gender
- Identifier Terms: Fatal Accident Reporting System
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver age
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00627900
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 3 1993 12:00AM