REPORT ON 1988 TRAVEL ON SASKATCHEWAN HIGHWAYS
This report contains information concerning traffic volumes, vehicle classification, and other facts related to provincial travel. It includes an explanation of traffic data collection and processing. It discusses population, vehicle registration, fuel consumption, vehicle travel by roadway type and vehicle type; vehicle classifications showing the distribution of light vehicles, recreation vehicles, and commercial trucks in the traffic stream; average annual daily traffic and vehicle-km of travel for each control section; and hourly, daily, and monthly traffic volume variations at the permanent automatic traffic recorder locations.
Saskatchewan Department of Highways and Transportation, CanadaGovernment Administration Building
Regina, Saskatchewan S4S OB1, Canada
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Automobiles by type; Fuel consumption; Motor vehicles; Registration; Traffic; Traffic volume; Vehicle classification
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic analysis; Vehicle type
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00627769
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 9 1993 12:00AM