STANDARD METHOD OF DETAILING STRUCTURAL CONCRETE
This manual is a practical document of structural concrete that can be used by the detailer to interpret the designer's drawings and schedules for communication to the site. The manual can be used as a training aid, as well as by design engineers.
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Catalog of Publications/1993
Institution of Structural Engineers11 Upper Belgrave Street
London, United Kingdom SW1X 8BH
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 138 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete structures; Manuals; Standards; Structural design; Training; Training devices
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Education and Training; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00627661
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 8 1993 12:00AM