DESIGN OF REINFORCED CONCRETE ELEMENTS, SECOND EDITION
This text examines the behavior of reinforced concrete elements, including how they are embodied in the latest British standards and codes. This comprehensive introduction to the topic includes greater coverage of moment redistribution, the collapse analysis of slabs, and composite construction.
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Catalog of Publications/1993
N/A, United States
- Morrel, P
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 204 p.
- TRT Terms: Building codes; Collapse; Composite construction; Concrete structures; Moments (Mechanics); Reinforced concrete; Slabs; Standards; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural mechanics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Moment distribution; Structural behavior
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Law; Materials; I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00627635
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 2 1993 12:00AM