This publication features photographs of 45 famous bridges in Europe and the United States from little stone arch bridges to the steel suspension bridges spanning vast distances. The (375 illustrations; 264 in color) pictures illustrate elegant solutions to complex engineering problems.
- American Society of of Civil Engineers, Catalog of Publications/1993
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Outerbridge, D
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Arch bridges; Bridge design; Bridges; Masonry bridges; Metal bridges; Photographs; Steel bridges; Structural design; Suspension bridges
- Old TRIS Terms: Stone bridges
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00627626
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 2 1993 12:00AM