U.S. 75 NORTH CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY RECONSTRUCTION: NORTHWEST HIGHWAY SCREEN LINE AUTOMOBILE AND TRANSIT USER PANELS, OCTOBER 1991 SURVEY RESULTS. INTERIM REPORT
This report summarizes the results of the survey of the North Central Expressway automobile and transit panelists conducted in October 1991. The results of the survey indicate that travel patterns in the corridor have not deteriorated significantly since the start of Expressway reconstruction south of I-635. Details regarding the survey analysis and results are presented herein.
- Study title: Highway Planning and Operations for District 18 (Task F Construction Traffic Management Study).
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Austin, TX United States 78763
- Ullman, G L
- Krammes, R A
- Publication Date: 1992-5
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Expressways; Highway traffic control; Progressive traffic signal control; Reconstruction; Surveys; Transit riders; Travel patterns; Travelers
- Geographic Terms: Dallas (Texas)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00627087
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TX-92/1940-2, Res Rept 1940-2, TTI: 2-18D-92/93-1940
- Contract Numbers: Study 2-18D-92/93-194
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 16 1993 12:00AM