OREGON DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION LAWS. 1991-1993 EDITION
The Oregon Department of Transportation laws contained in this publication are arranged in the following seven sections: (I) Department of Transportation; (II) Aeronautics Division; (III) Highway Division; (IV) Motor Vehicles Division; (V) Public Transit Division; (VI) Traffic Safety Division; and (VII) Board of Maritime Pilots. A subject index is provided.
Salem, OR United States 97310
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 309 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Highway law; Laws; Maritime law; Motor vehicles; Public transit; State departments of transportation; Traffic safety
- Geographic Terms: Oregon
- Old TRIS Terms: Maritime pilots; Motor vehicle laws & regulations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Highways; Law; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00627004
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 4 1993 12:00AM