COMPETITION IN THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY AND S. 2312, THE AIRLINE COMPETITION ENHANCEMENT ACT OF 1992. HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON AVIATION, COMMITTEE ON COMMERCE, SCIENCE, AND TRANSPORTATION, UNITED STATES SENATE, 102ND CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION, JUNE 10, 1992
The purpose of this hearing is to examine some of the ways airlines are competing with each other and to hear testimony on provisions of S. 2312, the Airline Competition Enhancement Act, which deals primarily with computer reservation systems. Included are opening statements by 7 U.S. Senators, testimony, prepared statements, and additional material submitted for the record.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0160398835
United States SenateCommittee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Competition; Computer reservation systems; Congressional hearings; Testimony
- Old TRIS Terms: Airline competition enhancement act 1992
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00626998
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0160398835
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 102-964
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 3 1993 12:00AM