EXPERIMENTAL HOT MIX PROJECT USING POLYMERIZED ASPHALT
This report compiles all the data involved in the production and construction of a hot mix overlay in Lee County, Project CSR 114-7-51, on U.S. 290 through the city of Giddings. The hot mix ACP was produced with a polymerized asphalt. This report merely documents the activity and makes no evaluation of the product other than comparing it to hot mix ACP with a normal AC-20 asphalt. The district intends to report the evaluation of this pavement regularly over the next ten years.
Austin, TX United States 78761-5426
- Hargett, K H
- Publication Date: 1987-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Experimental roads; Hot mix asphalt; Mix design; Overlays (Pavements); Polymer asphalt
- Old TRIS Terms: Test results
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Highways; Materials; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials;
- Accession Number: 00626786
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DHT-6
- Files: TRIS, ATRI, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 10 1993 12:00AM