ELECTRIC VEHICLE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
This book gives up-to-date technology for the design and development of the electric vehicle. Some of the papers included are: Electric Hybrid Drive Systems for Passenger Cars and Taxis; Climate Control for Electric Vehicles; A High Torque, High Efficiency CVT for Electric Vehicles; Natural Gas Hybrid Electric Bus; and more.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560911263
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Continuously variable transmissions; Electric buses; Electric vehicles; Greenhouse effect; Hybrid automobiles; Hybrid vehicles; Petroleum; Pollution; Taxicabs; Vehicle drive systems
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00626158
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560911263
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-862
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 24 1993 12:00AM