DIRECTORY OF AGING RESOURCES 1992
This directory lists all major federal programs, congressional committees, national organizations, state and local organizations, research programs and U.S.-based international groups, involved with the aging sector of our society. Each listing contains a contact name, mission or purpose of the organization, its key activities and services in the aging field and, where applicable, funding sources and publications.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0916742075
Business Publishers, Incorporated951 Pershing Drive
Silver Spring, MD United States 20910-4464
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 350 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; International law; Social service agencies; State government
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Aging
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00626144
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0916742075
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 21 1993 12:00AM