STATE-OF-THE-ART REPORT ON HIGH STRENGTH CONCRETE
Currently available information about high-strength concrete is summarized. Topics discussed include selection of materials, concrete mix porportioning, batching, mixing, transporting, placing, control procedures, concrete properties, structural design, economics, and applications. A bibliography is included.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1992-9
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Concrete; Concrete mixing; Concrete placing; Economics; High strength concrete; Materials selection; Mix design; Physical properties; State of the art studies; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Batching; Concrete properties
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Economics; Highways; Materials; Research; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00625737
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 363R-92
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 21 1993 12:00AM