PROTOCOL FOR THE TESTING OF SURFICIAL EROSION CONTROL MATERIALS (REVISED)
This protocol for the testing of proprietary erosion control products has been developed from test methodologies described in reports MAT-90-10 and MAT-91-05. Adherence to this testing methodology, and to the form of data presentation may be required in order for new surficial erosion control products to be approved, by the Ministry of Transportation, for controlling surficial erosion during highway construction. Originally published at MAT-91-11, this report has been revised to affect clarification without changing the methodology.
Ontario Ministry of TransportationResearch and Development Branch, 1201 Wilson Avenue
Downsview, Ontario Canada M3M 1J8
- ARMSTRONG, J J
- Publication Date: 1992-4
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Erosion control; Materials tests; Road construction
- Uncontrolled Terms: Protocols
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00625667
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MAT-92-07
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 5 1993 12:00AM