ASPHALT CONCRETE MIX DESIGN: DEVELOPMENT OF MORE RATIONAL APPROACHES
The papers in this publication were presented at the symposium on Development of More Rational Approaches to Asphalt Concrete Mix Design Procedures, held 9 December 1987 in Bal Harbour, Florida. The papers and authors are as follows: The Evolution of Asphalt Concrete Mix Design, W.H. Goetz; Asphalt-Aggregate Mixtures Analysis System: Philosophy of the Concept, H.L. Von Quintus, J. Scherocman, and C. Hughes; A Comprehensive Asphalt Concrete Mixture Design System, C.L. Monismith, F.N. Finn, and B.A. Vallerga; The Role of Asphalts in Rational Mix Design and Pavement Performance, B.E. Ruth, M. Tia, and K. Badu-Tweneboah; Asphalt Mix Design and the Indirect Test: A New Horizon, G.Y. Baladi and R.S. Harichandran; Toward Maximum Performance Mix Design for Each Situation, W.O. Yandell and R.B. Smith; and Asphalt Concrete Mix Design in the Caribbean, R. Charles.
American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700
West Conshohocken, PA United States 19428-2957
- Publication Date: 1989-10
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt; Asphalt concrete; Conferences; Mix design; Pavement performance; Tension tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Indirect tensile test
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials;
- Accession Number: 00625656
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASTM STP 1041, ASTM PCN 04-010410-08
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1993 12:00AM