"70% BY '92" - SAFETY BELT PROGRAM IDEA SAMPLER
This Idea Sampler for the national "70% by '92" safety belt program is a resource guide encompassing all buckle up activities to be conducted during 1992, in addition to information that is unique to "Child Passenger Safety Awareness Week" and "Buckle Up America! Week". Press releases, current facts data, clip art, public service announcements and sample proclamations are enclosed in this sampler and can be customized and enhanced to fit each community's use with supplemental information, including photographs, clip art and illustrations.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1992-1
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Advertising campaigns; Awareness; Child restraint systems; Manual safety belts; Promotion; Publicity; Traffic safety education; Utilization
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00625503
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 801
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 11 1993 12:00AM