ORGANIZATION AND ANALYSIS OF 1987 HMAC FIELD CONSTRUCTION DATA: VOLUME TWO
This report, Volume Two: Appendices C, D, and E, contains the 1987 HMAC field construction data and an explanation of the methods used to organize the data into several computer files. Statistical summaries of parameters such as relative density, asphalt content, voids in mineral aggregates, and percent voids filled with asphalt are included. Gradation data plotted on a 0.45 power curve are included for each project.
- Research study title: Organization and Analysis of 1987 HMAC Field Construction Data.
University of Texas, AustinCenter for Transportation Research, 3208 Red River Street
Austin, TX United States 78705
Texas Department of TransportationTransportation Planning Division, P.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX United States 78763
Federal Highway Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Tahmoressi, M
- Kennedy, T W
- Publication Date: 1988-11
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 402 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregate gradation; Air voids; Asphalt content; Construction; Density; Field studies; Hot mix asphalt; Mineral aggregates; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Field data
- Old TRIS Terms: Air voids content
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 00625337
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-91+1197-1F, Res Rept 1197-1F, CTR 3-9-88-1197-1F
- Contract Numbers: Study 3-9-88-1197
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 17 1996 12:00AM