THE TEXAS TRAVEL DEMAND PACKAGE ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY. INTERIM REPORT
This bibliography is part of an on-going research project between the Texas Transportation Institute and the Texas Department of Transportation. The bibliography attempts to include all significant reports prepared by the Institute in support of urban transportation travel demand modeling practice in Texas. An annotation is provided for those reports which still may be of interest to practitioners. Several reports which are now obsolete due to improvements in computer technology are included for completeness and historical interest. In addition several reports prepared by the Texas Department of Transportation which bear directly on travel demand modeling practice are included. The Department reports are not complete and users of this bibliography are requested to provide the Institute with copies of Department reports not presently included so that they may be included in future revisions. The bibliography is organized into four sections: trip generation, trip distribution, traffic assignment, and overview. Reports are placed in each section according to the phase of modeling covered by the report. However, since the modeling phases are interdependent, most reports will cover aspects of more than one phase. Reports which clearly cover more than one modeling phase are placed in the overview section.
- Research study title: Texas Travel Demand Package.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Austin, TX United States 78763
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Horton, A M
- Dresser, G B
- Publication Date: 1992-5
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Mathematical models; Traffic assignment; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Trip distribution; Trip generation; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00625281
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-91/947-4, Res Rept 947-4, TTI: 2-10-88-947
- Contract Numbers: Study 2-10-88-947
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 4 1993 12:00AM