FIBER-REINFORCED CEMENT COMPOSITES
This provides a guide to various portland cement-based fiber composites as well as their consitituent material, fabrication, mechanical and long-term properties, and field performance. It looks at small-fiber-volume applications for bulk construction and high-fiber applications for manufactured products. It also covers such specialty uses as fiber-reinforced cement and slurry-infiltrated fiber concrete.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0070564000
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10036
- Balaguru, P N
- Shah, S P
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 531 p.
- TRT Terms: Fiber composites; Fiber reinforced concrete; Glass fiber reinforced concrete; Mechanical properties; Portland cement; Shotcrete
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00624571
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0070564000
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 11 1993 12:00AM