REHABILITATION AND IMPREGNATION OF A CONCRETE ARCH BRIDGE TO INHIBIT THE FURTHER EFFECTS OF ALKALI AGGREGATE REACTION AND THE MONITORING OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE COATING SYSTEM. DURABILITY OF CONCRETE. G.M. IDORN INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM, 1990 ANNUAL ACI CONVENTION, TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
No abstract provided.
- The G.M. Idorn International Symposium on Durability of Concrete, sponsored by Committee 201 on Durability, was held at the 1990 Annual ACI Convention in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- HOPPE, G E
- Publication Date: 1992
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: p. 357-380
- TRT Terms: Alkali aggregate reactions; Arch bridges; Coatings; Expansion; Fracture mechanics; Impregnation (Engineering); Measurement; Moisture content; Reinforced concrete; Repairing; Strength of materials; Strengthening (Maintenance)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Repairs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00622500
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-131
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM