SUPPLEMENT TO VALUATION CHANGES RESULTING FROM INFLUENCE OF PUBLIC IMPROVEMENTS
State highway departments and transportation agencies have a continuing need to keep abreast of operating practices and legal elements of specific problems in highway law. This report supplements and updates a paper in Volume 2, "Selected Studies in Highway Law," entitled "Valuation Changes Resulting From Influence of Public Improvements," pp. 733 to 766-S1, which was prepared by J.C. Vance. The contents of this Digest update and supplement the information presented in the original paper on the following topics: Introduction; Exclusion in Valuation of Project-Caused Enhancement and Depreciation; Scope of the Project Rule; and Conclusion.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1992-5
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 21 p.
- NCHRP Legal Research Digest
- Issue Number: 23
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Depreciation; Eminent domain; Highway law; Litigation; Property values
- Old TRIS Terms: Value enhancement
- Subject Areas: Design; Finance; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00622332
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: May 31 1992 12:00AM