UIC AND ORE--WHAT DO THEY STAND FOR?
UIC OG ORE--HVA STAR DE FOR?
Research and development in the field of railway technology demand such great resources that NSB must avail itself of international connections wherever possible, utilizing the results of the work carried out by the railway organizations. This article reviews the organization and aims of UIC and its associated and subsidiary organizations. discussed in detail.
- Prestesaeter, J E
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: p. 17-20
- NSB Teknikk
- Volume: 1
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Development; Industry structure; Research
- Identifier Terms: International Union of Railways; Norges Statsbaner
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Office for research and experiments
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00129843
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM