THE PROGRAMME FOR "RESEARCH INTO THE LIMITS OF THE RAIL/WHEEL SYSTEM"
DAS FORSCHUNGSPROGRAMM "ERFORSCHUNG DER GRENZEN DES RAD/SCHIENE - SYSTEMS"
Representatives from industry, scientific institutions and the German Federal Railway are collaborating in this programme which is promoted by the German Federal Republic's Ministry for Research and Technology. Current studies are in the field of track and vehicle dynamics and interaction, driving techniques, and environmental problems. Middle-term task and research planning covers a four-year period. Test installations for the study of transport techniques are also needed in conjunction with this programme.
Hestra VerlagHolzhofallee 33, Postfach 4244
6100 Darmstadt 1, Germany
- Spoeher, W
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: p. 339-342
- Eisenbahntechnische Rundschau
- Volume: 24
- Issue Number: 9
- Publisher: Hestra Verlag
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Development; Dynamics; Propulsion; Rail (Railroads); Research; Train track dynamics; Vehicle power plants; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00129836
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM