SESSION II OPENING REMARKS. MARITIME TRANSPORTATION STRATEGIC PLANNING. PROCEEDINGS OF A TRB WORKSHOP, JUNE 5-7, 1991, WASHINGTON, D.C.
These opening remarks to Session II, Environmental Scanning of the Marine and Intermodal Sectors, of the workshop stress the importance of strategic planning to the maritime industry and the importance of this workshop in assisting the Maritime Administration in its efforts to put in place formal and lasting mechanisms to ensure that the strategic planning perspective is integrated into the legislative, budgetary, and regulatory planning and decision-making processes within the agency.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Mentz, P
- Publication Date: 1992-3
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: p. 18
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 392
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Maritime industry; Planning; Shipbuilding; Strategic planning; Workshops
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Maritime Administration
- Subject Areas: Highways; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00620606
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Mar 31 1992 12:00AM