FINANCIAL CONDITIONS AND ISSUES IN THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY. FUTURE AVIATION ACTIVITIES: SEVENTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP, SEPTEMBER 12-13, 1991, WASHINGTON, D.C.
This workshop presentation examines key economic indicators in the airline industry and what their consequences have been in the United States and worldwide. The data presented and discussed cover world airline operating results and capital requirements and are categorized as follows: revenue, expenses, operating income, operating ratio, net income, net profit margin, depreciation, cash flow, and projected capital needs for new aircraft delivered, ground and other equipment, and total capital needs. These data are presented as annual statistics for the years 1979-1990 and annual projections for the years 1991-1999.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Greenslet, E S
- Publication Date: 1992-2
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: p. 10-16
- Monograph Title: FUTURE AVIATION ACTIVITIES: SEVENTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP, SEPTEMBER 12-13, 1991, WASHINGTON, D.C.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 390
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft industry; Airlines; Capital costs; Cash flow; Decision making; Depreciation; Expenditures; Financing; Governments; Income; Operating revenues; Planning; Private enterprise; Profits; Statistics; Time duration; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Long term
- Old TRIS Terms: Projection
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00619228
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Feb 29 1992 12:00AM